Please help me out. This is a very informal collection of information. I do not stand to profit in any financial manner, but I am learning how to collect and assemble information, so I stand to gain knowledge and skill (hopefully).
I'm looking for the numbers on waterborn babes, so please reply if your baby was born in water.
1) Location of birth (hospital, home, Pacific ocean, etc)
2) Type of pool (single use inflatable, jacuzzi, rented, normal bathtub, Pacific ocean, etc)
3) Type of attendant (OB, MW, Considerate Dolphin, etc)
4) Please note *any* prenatal complications.
5) How many babies have you had, and which one was this?
6) Did your attendant (or staff) ever express concern over your baby's heartrate during labor?
7) Did your attendant ever diagnose your baby with distress in labor?
8) How long was your active labor (4+ cm dilation, contractions < 5min apart)?
9) When did your membranes rupture?
10) What was the condition of the amniotic fluid(blood, meconium, etc)?
11) Did your baby cry immediately after birth?
12) Was your attendant (or yourself) concerned about his/her condition, and why? Do you know your baby's APGAR scores, if taken?
13) Was your baby transferred (or taken) for intensive care? Why?
14) Did anything striking or unusual happen (like a snapped umbilical cord or precipitous delivery)?
15) How long was your pregnancy?
16) Where you induced, and how?
17) Were you augmented with Pitocin?
18) Date of birth(s).
19) What else do you think I should know?
Thank you so much for your time, and please pass the word! ^_^
If you don't feel comfortable posting in the comments, please respond to email@example.com